FRONT DESK SUCCESS OFFICER
ARE YOU AWESOME? JOIN OUR TEAM
An Amazing Opportunity for You!
An amazing opportunity exists for an enthusiastic and dynamic forward thinker who will enjoy working in a vibrant and rapidly growing Exercise and Sports Medicine Centre with all its systems and procedures in place. We are looking for the right person to join our team and become one of our valued ‘Front Desk’ team members.
As a member of the ‘Front Desk Success’ team, you will provide a big smile and warm welcome for our patients, and be responsible for managing practitioner bookings and general enquiries. You will offer administrative support to our awesome team of health professionals and act as a chief accountability officer to ensure this team follow well defined procedures and complete their required tasks. As the vital first point of contact and an essential component of the clinics ‘Patient Pipeline’, you are an extremely important person.
You will also be a raving fan of ours and promote our clinic to clients, referrers and sporting clubs to developing greater relationships and boost our brand awareness within the local community.
Your position is unique and has a huge scope for growth as we are looking to potentially promote this role into our future ‘Practice Success Manager’. Elevation into this more senior role would reshape your responsibilities to include managing performance, conducting meetings, accounting and payroll, participating in strategy and growth planning and more. This fantastic opportunity would be offered on the back of the development and demonstration of key attributes and will provide extra incentive and excitement for your prospects.
You will initially begin as a part-timer (2 days) with the possibility of an increase in both hours and responsibility should the key attributes of a manager and leader be developed and successful promotion transpire.
We are Gippsland’s dedicated Exercise and Sports Medicine Centre and thrive on applying a modern spin to the healthcare game. With up to date approaches and new technology we aspire to deliver first class sports medicine and rehabilitation services that provide superior outcomes for our patients. We are growing rapidly due to our ever-expanding patient and referrer base, and our reputation as being the leaders in the sports medicine field is going viral.
We are committed to helping all our team members excel both professionally and personally and provide all the support necessary for you to smash the glass ceiling and reach your goals in an exciting, fun and supportive environment. We offer an attractive salary with great performance incentives so you are always rewarded for you hard work.
Whether you are a young energetic administrator with ambitions to develop your true inner manager, or you are more experienced, wanting a fresh outlook on your career, and bursting to become part of a vibrant team culture, we would love to meet you.
You are a fun, personable, and outgoing administrator and aspire to excel in everything you do. You have great people skills, professional presentation, and fantastic communication and your warmness instantly makes people comfortable. You’re always looking to develop your skills and knowledge and are eager to take on new and exciting challenges. You flourish in the team environment, are always up for a laugh, share your jokes and regularly participate in friendly workplace banter.
You take pride in your career and are always wanting feedback so you can continuously improve your performance. You complete the tasks you are responsible for with precision and efficiency as you understand the link between accountability and success. You display an attitude that highlights the want to advance your business and management skills and strive to progress into senior leadership positions.
You come to us with a skill set of:
- Previous Administrative experience
- Excellent problem-solving abilities
- Great computer skills and a sound knowledge of Microsoft Office software
- Exposure to Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems, cloud based software, and management of social media platforms
- A highly professional and friendly manner, with excellent communication skills
- The ability to work efficiently in a busy environment whilst prioritising tasks and taking initiative
- A strong work ethic with a desire to learn and develop professionally into a managerial role
- An ability to work independently and as part of a team
The following would be considered advantageous:
- Previous experience in the health care industry, including an understanding of Medicare, Work Cover, T.A.C and Private Health Fund systems
- Familiarity with practice management and accounting software (Cliniko and Xero ideal)
As a new member of our team you will:
- Become part of our family and work cohesively towards our vision
- Enjoy your work, have fun, and celebrate our wins
- Get excited learning about and utilising new technology
- Display a positive and enthusiastic attitude to change and take on new challenges
- Stick to our systems and procedures to efficiently manage your workload and time
- Take ownership of your own actions and reputation and understand your role within the team
- Act and communicate like a professional and take pride the presentation of yourself and the clinic
- Strive to assist our patients to achieve the best possible health outcomes
- Provide a great patient experience so we can build a loyal client base
WHY THIS ROLE IS FOR YOU.....
In this role you will be part of something much bigger than just a workplace. You will have a purpose. Your importance in the pursuit of achieving our vision will not be understated. You will belong and as we grow so will you. Join the crew at ABSOLUTE, become one of us, and evolve your skills to lead our innovative business towards an even brighter future.