PRESENTER: Devon Soutar - Physiotherapist/Director
As part of the 'FIX4THEFUTURE' series this seminar has been developed specifically for:
NETBALL COACHES, PARENTS, and PLAYERS
Netball is speeding up and the physical demands of the sport are placing young female atheles at high risk of serious injury. Knee injuries have recently taken the title of being the #1 injury in this code with the spotlight shining firmly on the dreaded Anterior Cruciate Ligament (ACL) injury. The impact that ACL injuries can have on the career of young up and coming Netballers can be devastating and a serious lack of education is available for key stakeholders at a recreational level. Whether it's your team, your daughter, or yourself, YOU play and extremely important role in identifying risk factors and implementing injury prevention strategies.
Put simply, if you are involved in Netball this seminar is a must.
IN THIS FREE SEMINAR WE:
- Discuss the EXTREMELY high rates of knee injury in Netball
- Teach you about ACL injury and why it's such a BIG DEAL
- Explain Netball Australia's K.N.E.E Program in detail and why you MUST implement it now!
- Provide the skills and knowledge required so that YOU can identify those at risk of knee injury
- Tell you about Absolute's NETBALL SCREENING and KNEE REHAB PROGRAMS
- and MORE.........